Purchase Yamhill-Carlton Wine and Support a Local Charity
This holiday season, members of the Yamhill-Carlton winegrowing region have banded together to raise funds for Yamhill Carlton Storehouse, a non-profit serving children and families in need in the Yamhill and Carlton communities. More than fifteen wineries contributed their top Pinot Noir bottlings for this collaborative effort, creating mixed 6-packs of wine showcasing the best of the region.
- Each Yamhill-Carlton AVA wine set is offered at $250
- Each set of wine includes six different Pinot Noir wines from six acclaimed wineries in the Yamhill-Carlton AVA
- All Pinot noir bottles are in the $40-50 retail price range
- Shipping in Oregon is included in the mixed set price
- Customers are provided a random mix and cannot pre-select the wines
- Wine can be shipped within Oregon or are available for curbside pickup at J.L. Kiff Vineyard near McMinnville by appointment
- Offer is provided until we are sold out
- Proceeds are donated to Yamhill-Carlton Storehouse
The Yamhill Carlton Storehouse is a nonprofit organization registered with the IRS as a 501(c)(3). This all-volunteer food storehouse provides food for individuals and families in need. In addition, they may provide some personal items (tooth paste and tooth brushes, hand soap, shampoo, shave cream and razors, dish soap and kitchen towels).